We are a rapidly growing East Texas based company specializing in design and manufacturing of equipment for the oil and gas industry. The desired candidates will thrive in an environment with a high degree of independence, but will interact efficiently will all employees in order to provide professional support for all operations. We are looking for a career minded individuals to join our highly dedicated team where quality and customer service is truly our mission.
With the continued growth and expantion, we have openings in the following career areas...
ASME Certified Welders Apply Online
Candidate must be ASME Certified and must have assembly and mechanical abilities.
Applicant should have three to five years experience and proficient in the following areas:
GMAW, SMAW, FCAW, and SAW(optional)
Accurately use tape measure, squares, etc., interpret blueprints and customer specifications, and set up and operate with minimal supervision.
Applicants will test to Welding Procedure ASME, Boiler & Pressure-Vessel Code Section IX.
We are looking for a self-starter with great work ethic and able to follow written and verbal directions.Apply online for this position
Pipefitter Apply Online
Job Description & Required Skills:
- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs and maintains piping and piping systems and equipment for oil & gas
- Reads, studies and interprets job specifications, plans and "isometric drawings to gain understanding of work to be done
- Plans sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and activities "of other construction workers
- Cuts, grinds, threads and fits pipe according to job specifications
- Assembles and installs a variety of metal pipe and fittings
- Joins pipe and secures to structure with clamps, brackets and "hangers
- Operates fire extinguisher and other tools/equipment necessary "to perform work
- Uses basic math skills including geometry and trigonometry to "make calculations for work
- Ability to read and utilize Pipefitter’s Blue Book
- Can complete difficult job tasks according to job specifications "with minimal or no supervision
Required Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full Time/Regular
Excellent Pay & Benefits including Health/Dental/Vision, 401KApply online for this position
Project Engineer Apply Online
Project Engineer Job Purpose:Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements;reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Engineering degree with Analysis,
- Design Skills,
- Project Management,
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
- Process Improvement,
- Technical Understanding,
- Documentation Skills,
- Safety Management,